I have been anxiously awaiting those cute, little teeth of Lucy's for months and months! Ever since she was about 3 months old, at the first sign of sniffles or grumpiness, I thought for sure she was teething, but, it would end up being a cold. This time I thought I'd gotten it right. She was sniffling and grumbly- I wouldn't get tricked this time- it had to be another cold. But, the next day while she was taking a bath, I saw a teeny white tooth poking through her gums! About a week later her second one began appearing. I really think they are the cutest teeth I've ever seen. I never thought I could love teeth so much! Here are some pictures of Daddy teaching her to brush.
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Teeth!
I have been anxiously awaiting those cute, little teeth of Lucy's for months and months! Ever since she was about 3 months old, at the first sign of sniffles or grumpiness, I thought for sure she was teething, but, it would end up being a cold. This time I thought I'd gotten it right. She was sniffling and grumbly- I wouldn't get tricked this time- it had to be another cold. But, the next day while she was taking a bath, I saw a teeny white tooth poking through her gums! About a week later her second one began appearing. I really think they are the cutest teeth I've ever seen. I never thought I could love teeth so much! Here are some pictures of Daddy teaching her to brush.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
All of these milestones are so important. Josie's first tooth is a blur but I cried when she lost her first tooth a few months ago. For me, that was much more difficult than having her start kindergarten. Might have been her pronouncement, "I'm gonna have adult teeth in just a few minutes, Mom!" Not ready for anything 'adult' where it concerns Josie. (We have the best pediatric dentist to refer you to, when Miss Lucy's ready!)
I love reading your blog and I'm so excited that we get to have Paul back this week!!
Post a Comment