So Lucy is definitely growing up in one of the dorkiest families around. I'm sure she'll learn to appreciate it one day! We'll have to get Lucy some matching Vans soon so she can fit right in!
Monday, November 3, 2008
Lucy the Ladybug!
Lucy's first Halloween was so fun! Her Grandmommy mailed her her first costume, a cute little ladybug outfit! It had been sitting on her bookshelf all washed and ready to be worn for her first Halloween. We packed it up and headed to our friend's house for a yummy dinner before trick-or-treating. Once dinner was over and it was time to get going, we put on Lucy's costume. I really think she knew she was finally putting on her outfit like the other kids had on. She started kicking her legs and waving her arms and got the biggest smile on her face! So cute!!! We got her loaded in her stroller and headed out with the mass of parents and strollers trying to keep up with the kids racing door to door. Lucy had such a blast. She loved looking at all the Halloween decorations and interacting with all the kids. She definitely has her dad's social personality! She didn't get to bed until almost midnight. I'm sure she had lots of happy, ladybug dreams!


So Lucy is definitely growing up in one of the dorkiest families around. I'm sure she'll learn to appreciate it one day! We'll have to get Lucy some matching Vans soon so she can fit right in!
So Lucy is definitely growing up in one of the dorkiest families around. I'm sure she'll learn to appreciate it one day! We'll have to get Lucy some matching Vans soon so she can fit right in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment