She did need a little help from her daddy, but, as you can see, her pumpkin turned out quite cute!
And here we all are posing with the first pumpkin!
Lucy ended her night by playing with her Halloween tutu. I'm sure she will have many more interesting get-ups created by her mom in the holidays to come!
2 comments:
I just want to grab that Lucy and snuggle her. So does Josie.
Chelsey...I love your blog!! Now you can join the world of "Is this blog worthy?"
I'm impressed that you figured out how to add photos so quickly. I'm still struggling with how to place those in my post.
we had one of these carving parties too. the adults ended up doing all of work of course. still a fun time for sure. Lucy is really growing up fast! talk to you guys later. - tim
Post a Comment